If you have a website for your business, Personal Blog, Portfolio website, etc., and want to see how many users are currently visiting your website, blog, or portfolio then MC Visitor Tally WordPress Plugin is the best plugin I ever used. It is newly launched and updated its latest version 4 months ago.
Tally WordPress Plugin:
- Easy-to-use visitor counter designed for the website admin. With a clean look appropriate for a professional website, this counter is simple to set up and use.
- Unique site visitor counts in these time frames: Today, Yesterday, Past 7 Days, Current Month, Current Year.
- In addition to the clean design of the counter itself, the admin dashboard widget which enables you to configure the plugin is well-designed and easy to use.
- Use the front-end WIDGET (MC Visitor Tally) to place the tallies on website pages, sidebars, and/or footer.
- Use any of several styles of visitor tables on your website with the shortcode and widget.
SETTINGS AND USE:
- Find “MC Statistic Tally” under “Settings” in the left menu. Also found under plugin name in the list of installed plugins.
- If you want monthly totals shown in the admin dashboard widget for comparisons, you can decide to turn on this option. Since the widget shows the total for the past 12 months, you can find a breakdown of your expenses by month as well.
- Choose a style for online tables. Experiment with this – themes and page builders display these tables in a variety of different ways.
- On the settings page, you can turn off the year-to-date counts on your website pages.
- If you want to include the counter on your page, insert the widget found in the right column.
- Use the shortcode [mcvt-visitor-tally] to add the count to any page, sidebar, or footer.
- On the setting page, you can decide not to delete the database table when removing the plugin – if you intend to re-install it later.