Ecommerceexplorer Blog content provides practical business knowledge and actionable advice on how to build e-commerce websites, and improve and grow them during the whole e-commerce journey. Guest posts are an excellent way to reach our audience and teach e-commerce entrepreneurs how to better their processes.
Below are a few things to keep in mind when submitting your content for Whidegroup’s blog. Please read them properly before contacting us. To submit an idea, fill out the application form below.
REASONS TO BLOG FOR US
- Get a free do-follow link to your website or blog.
- Connect with global audiences in our industry (including our partners, customers, and social followers).
- Let your own tips and advice be widely spread out.
- Ecommerceexplorer’s readers — an international crowd of small to medium e-commerce business owners, managers, digital marketers, and consultants.
- E-commerce entrepreneurs looking for insights and best practices on building, managing and optimizing their e-commerce businesses.
WHAT SHOULD YOU WRITE for us?
Our blog mainly focuses on topics related to e-commerce including advice on how to choose your niche and business model, how to manage the technical side of e-commerce, optimize conversion, improve operational processes, and other topics that our audience is interested in.
- Digital Marketing
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR BLOG POST IDEA
Contact us through E-mail and the Subject Must be Write for us.
Submit your blog post
- You need to meet the following guest writing requirements.
- Submit your post via Google Documents.
- Length: Aim for a 1,000-2,000 words post.
- Your post should be well-written original content free of grammatical errors.
- The article should reflect the Whidegroup-style of writing. Be informative and helpful.
- We allow 1 do-follow link to your company website or blog in the author’s bio and 1 contextual non-promotional no-follow link in the article’s body.
- You can use your company name as an example in sharing experiences but only if it brings value and context to the reader.
- We appreciate it if you use keywords targeting the main points of your article.
- Do not write posts that sound promotional in any way.
- We encourage you to use relevant links from other websites to illustrate your point. Please make sure that everything that you claim is backed by facts and data.
- Always cite any images, quotes, and other third-party content that you use.
- Use screenshots, images, and videos to make it more interesting for the reader. Please, send them as attachments.
- Avoid generic images if they don’t add any value to your content.
- We reserve the right to edit your articles, images, and screenshots for editorial reasons including modifying grammar, spelling, and style.
- Include a short bio (2-3 sentences) and your photo.
- We appreciate all the shares we can get. Please share your post from your personal social accounts and your company account.
- Keep an eye out for blog comments and respond to each, even if it’s with a simple “Thank you!”
Email: [email protected]