Are you wondering how to post videos on Pinterest? This is easier than ever! All you have to do is drag and drop it onto the interface of Pinterest. Before uploading, be sure to select the right format, size, and other requirements. When it comes to the length of your video, the shorter it is, the better. Keep in mind that videos under 60 seconds receive the highest engagement. So, it’s important to upload a short video.
How To Post Videos on PinterestTo upload a video to Pinterest, follow these steps. Once your video is uploaded to the board, your followers can view it and even pin it – which is how Pinterest works! There’s no better way to promote your content than with a video! The more people see your videos, the better. And if you want to make the most of your video posts, you’ll need to keep the length of your videos short, as well. To post a video on Pinterest, follow the steps mentioned below:
- After logging in to your account, hit the “+” icon on the right top.
- Click on “Create Pin.”
- On the next screen, drag or upload the video to the video that you want to upload and wait for a while until it is uploaded.
- Add the title or description that you want to and choose the board.
- Select the time that you want your video to be uploaded.
- If you want your video to show it on more than one board, upload the video according to the board count and publish it at a different date later.
- That’s pretty much it!