Pinterest is a social media app like Facebook, Whatsapp, etc. Many apps like Facebook, and Whatsapp has a feature to delete a message. With this feature, you can delete a wrong message, or any message you want to delete from the chat as well as from the other user you talked to. The same question arises in the mind of Pinterest users about, How to Delete Messages on Pinterest? Have you ever wanted to delete messages on Pinterest? or want to delete Pinterest messages from both sides?
Unfortunately, there is no such option on Pinterest right now in 2022. If you have an old version of the Pinterest app, then by following the steps you can easily delete Pinterest messages. However, we can hide messages on Pinterest. lets
How to Delete Messages on Pinterest
Here’s how you can delete messages on Pinterest on the android or IOS app and On the PC or Mac.
Android or IOS App
- Open the Pinterest app on your Android or iPhone device.
- Tap on the Messages icon at the bottom bar.
- Hold the message you want to delete for 3 seconds.
- Next, tap on delete and it will be removed permanently.
Windows or Mac
It applies to the existing browser version too.
- Go to pinterest.com from any web browser on your computer.
- Log in to your Pinterest account.
- Open the inbox and select the message you want to delete.
- Click the X mark on the right side.
From this, the message deletes permanently from the chat history. It can only delete from your site, not from the receiver end.
Hide Messages on Pinterest
(1) Open the Chat Box on the Pinterest app or site.
(2) Select the messages you want to hide.
(3) Tap the More option on the top-right corner of the screen.
(4) Choose the Hide Conversation option. You can find the Report or Block option.